COVID Screen before visiting our office
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (six feet or closer for a cumulative total of fifteen minutes) with anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Please avoid contact with others and go straight home immediately
- Call your primary care provider for further instructions, including information about COVID-19 testing, Before going to a healthcare facility, please call and let them know you may have an increased risk for COVID-19.
- In case of a life-threatening medical emergency, dial 911 immediately.
If you are not feeling well, we hope you feel better soon!